Bio-Dart M is a master product of our company, which is a biolarvicide based on the Bacillus thuringiensis var. israelensis. It is approved by TAC under NVBDCP of Ministry of Health, Govt. of India.
It is one of the best alternatives available for the chemical larvicides at present as it kills the larvae of Aedes aegypti that are responsible for Dengue,
Chikungunya and Zika and Anopheles sp. as well as Culex sp.
- • Make in India Product that prevents mosquito-reproduction.
- • Easily dissolve in water and hence, application of the product is very easy.
- • No resistance has been observed against BTI.
- • It is environment friendly and does not harm beneficial flora and fauna in the water bodies.
- • o control the breeding of Aedes/Anopheles Mosquitos causing Dengue, Chikungunya, Zika and Malaria in clean water add 250 ml per 10 litre of water, and 5 Liters per hectare fortnightly.
- • To control the breeding of Culex mosquitos causing Filaria in highly polluted water, the dose is 375 ml per 10 litre of water, and 7.5 Liters per hectare fortnightly.
Mode Of Action
- It has a bacteria base that is present in the form of spores. When sprayed over water, the larvae ingest the spores and this bacterium forms a crystalline toxin inside their body.
The toxin has a property to paralyze the digestive tract of the larvae thus causing them to stop growing and ultimately die before they become adult mosquitoes.